Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

November 25, 2009

Can You Believe It!

Christmas is just around the corner! I need to do so much and I don't really know where to start. I guess a good place to start is mailing out cards to family and friends. Got the school pictures back so I guess I better start! Lol!

This wonderful season gives crafters and cardmakers alike an excuse, or opportunity to make some beautiful creations to share. The ladies at LCOM had that same sentiment in mind when they took on this week's challenge and brought about some amazing Christmas Cards & Tags. Be sure to check it out here! This is the card and tag that I made for this weeks challenge.


I wanted to do a Country Style Card and I didn't know what to use to make it look that way. So I used some leftover curtain material that I had laying around. Still got loads of it around if you want some! Just kidding! But I do have a lot! Lol!

I also made some cards a while back and I want to share them with you. I have never made a Gate Fold Card, but being in love with Beate John's version made me want to try. I love her stuff! She is amazing. She does wonderful tutorials for SplitCoastStampers. A place that I love to check out. Her creations using Spellbinders Nestiblities blows me away.

I love her work along with Jennifer McQuire. Another one of my favorite people. She actually contacts friends that she has made in the blogging/on-line world and the funny thing, is that she is just as nice in person( will, in talking back through emails) as she is in her blogs. I think one of the things I love so much about her, is her love for God, for who He is and His Son, Jesus Christ. Her kindness and concern for others is astounding. She recently did 2 card drives for sick kids and is working on another. Her capacity to care so much without anything in return amazes me. For those of you who want to know more about these amazing ladies check out their links bye clicking on their name or go to the sidebar. Okay so here are the cards!

And the last one is :





I guess that about wraps it up for tonight. I would encourage you all to play along over at LCOM and make sure to upload your card over there with a link to your creation. Thanks for hangin out with me for a few minutes. Just remember that has you get ready for Christmas, think about how Christmas use to be, simple but enjoyable. Maybe remembering somthing from Christmas past will help you live this one with more meaning and enjoyment. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!