Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

November 8, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten About You!

It has been a long time since I have posted here or elsewhere. Today is a better day for me and so I thought that I would put up a new post and to share some things with you.

First I want you all to know what is going on over at LCOM . I was meaning to put this up last week but had blogger problems. Now that my sweet husband has saved me again, I want you all to see my challenge. The ladies over there did an amazing job paying tribute to the many great men and women whom we call our military. Having family members in the military made me want to challenge everyone to show their respect and gratitude to those who provide us with our freedom on a daily basis. What better way to do this then in a "Thank You" card to these great people. The ladies at Let's Capture Our Memories made beautiful cards for this challenge. Please check it out here and this is the card that I did for the challeneg. Just because we are into a new week over there, doesn't mean that you still can't do this challenge, because you can! Just leave a link here with your comment so I can see what you came up with. Also, your name will be added to the list for a draw for a RAK. Thanks for playing along.

My Card

Thanks for dropping bye! Be sure to come back again!
Hugs & Blessings

Dana

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!