Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

November 8, 2010

Feelin' The Moxie

Diggin The Damask is the challenge over at Moxie Fab and I am so happy that I found the time to get to complete this challenge.  Now here is an image to help you dig the Damask style. You can be inspired by more Damask pictures and read all about it here.


Aren't These Designs Beautiful!

Also, the gals over at Everything But The Kitchen Sink are having a great colour challenge.  The colours are white, grey, teal or turquoise.  I so loved this colour scheme and it was great to use last week's Faux Letter Press Technique that Jennifer McQuire was teaching in her class at 2 Peas. I so loved using my new Damask Cuttle Bug folder.  I also used my Hero Arts Friends Definition, Stampin Up sentiment, and Damask stamp.  I have to admit that I had this Damask stamp a very long time ago and cannot remember who made it.  So if somone remembers please let me know! Lol! Thanks



To find out how to do this technique where you use embossing folders and acrylic paint, check it out here.  You will find it so easy once you start, but I will say that it is best to use Ranger Paint. I used sparkle paint and it really did dry to fast.  This did cause some problems with both, paper sticking to my folder and also with trying to clean the paint off embossing folder.  I didn't have the Ranger Paint so I had to improvise. I still love the shiny effect of this paint and I am glad that it worked out. I will be back again with more cards tomorrow. 

Thanks so much for dropping bye.  Hope your week is going great and I pray that your area isn't drenched in rain like we are here in the Maritimes.  I am starting to fell a little like Noah! Lol!  Well, that is it for now. Sweet dreams!

Hugs & Blessings
Dana

7 comments:

Arlene said...

Just beautiful - so rich and sophisticated.

Jingle said...

This is a great card! Very pretty!

Ann said...

Oooh, love the sparkle! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Dana! Thanks for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)

Michelle said...

fell in love with this design as soon as I saw it! so elegant!

Winter said...

Beautiful card! I love the Damask papers! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Helen F. said...

Dana, this is so pretty! Love this technique~it really make a stunning card.

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!