Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

January 20, 2011

Getting Organized!

I started out this year promising myself that I would be more organized in all aspects of my life. So I decide to make a Organized space for my printed digital images. I used a tin from one of the local craft stores and  some Chatterbox paper, matching cardstock, and some of my favorite coloured digital images. I so love how you can take a digital image and resize it. That is what I did here and then punched them out and then matted them on various size circles and flowers.



Once the tin can was decorated with a flower and handmade leaves, I then added the ever cute dragon fly to add an extra bit of whimsy! I made labeled dividers to organize my images from one season to the next. I have to actually make more because I want to add "Birthday", "Thank You", and "Thinking Of You" dividers to my collection. Here are some more close-ups of each card divider and the can itself.


Close-up of Handmade Leaves & Curly-Q's!


 Now close-ups of each individual Card Divider. Isn't that Scarecrow just adorable!





These images used here today were, Sunshine & Flowers , The Right Flip Flop, You Melt My Heart, and the ever popular and my favorite, Little Miracles. Why not pop into Deedee's Digital store and pick up your images today!
Thanks for dropping bye. Next week have a look out for some fun Valentines' Day Projects. Hope your all doing well and that you have started off your New Year with some organization projects to help you have more time for fun & family.  

Hugs & Blessings
Dana

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Absolutely love this Dana!! I love how you altered the tin and all the digis are adorable!! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to sit down and email back but had lots going on. I ran across this and wanted to comment also! Hope all is well with you and I got that straightened out with the phone company woo hoo!! Talk to you soon! Big hugs my friend and also job on this! Hugs, Leanne

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ah...these are super sweet cards! I love what you did with that altered tin, so summery and fresh and pretty colors!

Dorcas said...

How did I miss this??? This is fantastic!

I think it's my blog reader. As in TOO many! Yesterday I went in and deleted about 30 blogs (challenge blogs mostly as now I rely mostly on feline playful to do the work and they even tell us the winners every day too!)so now my blog updates have just the blogs that I want to really "follow". It'a like watching TV without commercials. lol

And now that so many of my cards are DT work, its harder to find challenges to fit them. So I'm just not using them as much.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was first of thank you for your sweet comments! :-) You have always believed in me and had confidence in me LONG before I had it in myself and I really appreciate your support. :-) You're so sweet.

And you like my new blog? Yay! It IS me. Laura from Creation Fairies did it . I sent her some cardstock and she did my blog. Pretty good swap I'd say!
Though I was probably a nightmare to work with as I have such definate ideas and who can ever see what's inside the mind of another person? Tricky! But she got her sister to draw the ducks and she did an awesome job I think.

Is there a character limit on these comment posts?? I think I may have exceeded it! lol

Take care Sweetie!

Jill said...

So cute! Love the way you've added just the perfect touches to your images with the white gel pen! HUGS!

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!