Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

May 2, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

Blog Candy! We all love to try to win it and sometimes we do! Unfortunately this blog candy as been up for grabs here for a while. I was gonna leave it up until I had 100 followers and I am 24 away. I guess the fact that I haven't shared much doesn't help either, due to the fact that I have been doing some renovations here! Sorry about that, but life can be crazy at times and other times when it is not, I seem to be dealing with personal things. Things that are of great importance and need dealing with from time to time. 

I just recently had a death in my family and to be honest this as been really difficult for me. I can't even begin to understand what my Aunt and cousins are going through right now! My uncle passed away on Wednesday and was buried yesterday. So my heart has been very heavy due to the fact that I miss this great guy more than I thought possible and also because my own Dad is taking the passing of his baby brother so bad. He was a great guy with a huge heart and giving spirit.  If you could remember our family in prayer I would be ever so greatful.  

I say all of this to say that I was suppose to announce this news and to share some Hero Arts cards this weekend past. But I just didn't have what it took to sit and write this post. So here I am now!  I tried to use Random Org to pick the winner for this prize but I could not figure it out. So I put all of the names and comments in a draw and my husband picked this post # 11 Auntie Em who said the following: 

Congrats on your winning! And if you could be in touch with me by leaving a comment with an email address that would be awesome. I will get this out to you a.s.a.p!  Thanks for playing along and for becoming a follower.

Well today was a beautiful sunny day here in my little part of the world and just going for a long walk felt so great. I love seeing the sky and all the beautiful flowers popping up. Spring is finally here!  Yay!  Really helps one to be so greatful for so many things and to try not to take things for granted. I trust that today was a great day in your little part of the world and that today your life is filled with sunshine.

Hugs & Blessings



4 comments:

Dorcas said...

Dana I am sooo sorry. :-(

Judy1223 said...

Hi Dana, so sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. I will keep you, your dad, and your family in my prayers. May you all feel God's loving presence and His peace in the days to come.

Congrats to Auntie Em, your blog candy winner...way to go!

I bet you'll reach 100 followers soon, Dana. I love the new look of your blog!

Take good care of yourself and relish those sunny day walks...I'm sure there are many more to come!
Hugs,
Judy

Scrumplescrunch said...

Just take one day at a time Dana, your friends will still be here when you are ready to post again and feel up to creating.
You have other priorities that are more important at this time deal with them first.
Thinking of you.
Smiles;)

Auntie Em said...

Hi Dana
I am so sorry to read about your uncle. It just leaves such a ragged hole in your heart when you lose someone you love so much. My love goes out to you and all your family. {{{Hugs}}}

Thank you for the blog candy. I will PM you over at Scraptacular Images.

Thank you for sharing!

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!