Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

June 19, 2011

Doin' The Moxie While Hangin' At The Cafe & Then Hopping To The Pad! Lol!



That was a great title don't you think! Lol! I tried to get all three to fit in there! Lol. I wanted to share a card with you that will be submitted to three challenges.


First challenge is the challenge over at Moxie Fab World. I so love the colours in this picture and wanted to share those same bright colours in my card.
  
The second challenge is the Sketch Challenge over at Lily Pad. I loved this sketch provided by Lucy Abrams. I love how simple it is and how fast this was to put together.   


The third challenge is the challenge over at The Play Date Cafe. I love the colours here too, and the only difference between the two is the colour yellow, which I did add to my card. I hope it doesn't get me in trouble! Lol.  Here is my card for these three challenges. Hope you like the fun and whimsical feel to this one.
 
This card is also a Father's Day card for my sweetie, but I also have some more to share tomorrow.


Close Up 


Lollipop was drawn using a compass/protractor to make the circles. All colours used in colouring were Tombo Markers. Alphas used were from the Little Boy Collections/Echo Park. Bling is from Dollarama. Ribbon is grosgrain from Wally World, and cardstock is Recollections & Autumn Leaves. Detail was added with black Marvy pen and white gel pen/Tombo. Shine was added to the Lollipop to give it that glassy look and this was done by adding Glossy Accents/Ranger.

This is not normally my style but when I saw the inspiration up above in the provided pictures all I kept seeing in my head was a big old lollipop! Lol. Thanks for popping in to visit. Be sure to check back later today for some more Father's Day Cards.

Hugs & Blessings
Dana

10 comments:

Barb said...

This is so fun, Dana! Love your big old lollipop and I love your title too! :)

Jill said...

Love how you added the glossy accents to the lollipop! So sweet and adorable! HUGS!

Maureen Morton said...

This is so darn cute! I can't believe how you combined challenges and ended up with such a unique and colorful card for the hubby! Sweeeeet!

Jingle said...

This is really cute!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Dana! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Sweet card, Dana! Such a cute spiral pop and the real stick is a great touch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Jessi Fogan said...

A lollipop is perfect! The shine is just right :) I love the stick & bow, and the great sketched border!

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute, and I LOVE that shine, girl! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOW! That sucker looks so yummy! LOVE LOVE LOVE your idea on these color combos:) THANKS so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!!!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! Love your mix of challenges they are three of my favourites!

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!