Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

June 8, 2011

New Video Picture Tutorial

Hi Everyone;

After sharing the card that I made with Embossed Vellum Flowers, I had people ask about it and so I decided to do a video. Here it is and I hope you like it. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments section of this post.  Thanks for looking and if you would like to subscribe to my channel at YouTube that would be awesome!




Thanks so much for dropping bye.  I also have some cards to share later today! Hope your having a day filled with sunshine!

Hugs
Dana

1 comment:

Leanne said...

OMG! Dana these flowers and that card is GORGEOUS!! I love it and going to have to see if I have some vellum to stamp on! TFS!

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!