Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

December 9, 2011

Hero Arts Blog Hop - Join The Fun!



Just wanted to share with you all about Hero Arts Blog hop today and about their new release party starting December 10, 2011. There is a line up of amazing card artist and there are loads of gifts to be won. Why not check out the fun and be inspired for a new year of cardmaking.

Hugs
Dana

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lady,
How are you, thanks for stopping by my blog Dana, hopefully will be back into the swing of things, so much has been going on, KIDS, mine are driving me nuts, literally.
And my health as you know goes day to day, miss coming on Flickr, but have had so limited GOOD days, have to pick and choose. Hopefully will be back more soon.
Hope you and your family have a great Holiday season, think of you often as well, and so little time to comment lately, but I do zip in once in a while.
Hugs
Donna
Will post you more after the Holidays, hopefully I will remember, that is another issue, my memory is NOT what it used to be :)

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!