Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

November 29, 2013

My Movember Card



Just popping in with my one and only card that I made for Movember.
 Yes, I know I am getting it in by the skin of my teeth, but here it is none the less.
 I made this card for a special guy who has been a great support to me the past few months. 
He has provided me with some Godly advice and a listening ear.
 So I wanted to thank him for that. I used these sets below to make this card.

 Mustache MishMash  (New Set)

And this Clear Dollar Stamps set called Classic Tools, that 
was designed by Laurie as well. 



Not sure if she will be releasing this one in her next re-release of 
Clear Dollar Stamps or not, but if you ask maybe she will!! Lol. Such a great 
masculine set of stamps and so versatile.  

 And here is my card. I used the digital papers from Mustache MishMash set. 


This card is being submitted to the following challenges:
Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 70 - Thank You
Card Makin' Mamas - No.76 - November -Thankful Tidings
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges  N.13 - (W2 of 2) - Thankful / Thank You
Add a Little Dazzle - W, SIO - #2 Thank you
365 Cards - daily - Thankful
Crafty Creations - #250 Thank you
Creative Belli - 2W - #183  Thank you (2nd week)
House That Stamps Built -  Thanks


I don't know about you, but I do have brads that I don't use often, but these can be used in your cardmaking as well. These ones here are from my friend Jerusha who 
sent me a RAK package when we were design sisters at LCOM
I thought that they would be perfect for a card like this.

Before I go I want to share with you that Doodle Pantry as a BIG SALE on right now. Yes, 40% off EVERYTHING!! This is a great sale. Check it out! Make cure to use code TDAYSALE. Make sure to read all the instructions on the blog before processing your order at the store okay.  

Hope your all doing well and have made it out alive from all of those Black Friday sales. 
I don't even try to get out to these sales, I would rather just order online. Lol.
 Anyway that is it for me for now. Hope to see you here again soon. 
Blessings

13 comments:

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Great card, Dana! I love the metal saw! Thanks for playing along at the Dazzling Divas Design Challenge!

Debbie said...

Awesome masculine card!! Can't use the mustache sets for my hubby (I prefer a clean shaven face to kiss!) but I sure know lots that this would be great for!!

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Dana!! Very lovely masculine card, sister. Did you cut the image with your cutting machine? Thought I'd ask, as it looks so neatly cut. Hope all is well with you. I used this same set for today's post as well!!

Hugs,
jen

cass said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Pat K said...

Fabulous masculine card Dana. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. Pat K x

Unknown said...

Great male thank you card
Thanks for joining in with Team Kitties at the Kittie Bee Designs Challenge
Hugs katie x

Marsha said...

So very cute!!!! Mustache paper really is great for this masculine card. Putting this in my "to be CASED" file.

Meighan Wheller said...

Love your card! Love the saw and all the Mows - perfect for Movember and our challenge at Crafty Creations. Thanks for joining us this week. Meighan DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this card, fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas, Susan x

Yvonne Garner said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at 365 Cards!

Maureen Morton said...

You are so good at masculine cards, Dana....and they are tough! Love the twine detail - great idea!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card...I always struggle with masculine cards, but this sure hits the mark. Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

Lynn, BSCB DT

Lola said...

Such a great masculine card and wonderful style. I'm sure he loved it.

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!